Therefore I wanted to thank TellusFashion and Independent Fashion Bloggers for providing me with the wonderful experience that was yesterday evening, and my first ever fashion show and front-row seat.
I’d also like to thank you for the delightful goody-bag which was kindly filled with a handful of samples, which included:
- The revelation that is the idea of environmentally friendly water in a carton from Aquapax
- A bottle of pure apple juice
- A copy of FACEON magazine
- A £30 gift voucher which can be redeemed in the NARCISS boutique located in London, United Kingdom
- A vast selection of business cards from people who contributed towards the evening, including stylists, hair stylists and make-up artists
I’d also like to thank you for the meet-and-greet with the designers who showed their collections during the evening, after the show.
Lastly, I would like throw a special thank you to womenswear designer Stephanie Grace Foy, whom of which I have marked as one of my favorite designers of the moment, and menswear designer and artist Thom Neal, who is also now a borderline obsession of mine with his high-end, detailed, British menswear garments, for standing and chatting with me for a good 10 minutes or so after the show, as they offered words of wisdom and the odd thank you – following my compliments on the show and their collections.
Overall it was a fantastic evening. Thank you, TellusFashion!